Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let's put up some boards!

These are boards that I have re-done so far. Keep in mind that there are a couple missing, because the ones missing are shots I'll be using from my older boards.

Also, I apologize for the lack of red arrows.

In the above shot, Ray and Kate are arguing.
K: "Don't honey me! See, this is what you do to me, you try to sweet-talk me into thinking everything is OK, but it isn't Ray!"
(Then we have a missing shot of Ray talking)
R: "The company had no choice! They had to lay us off! I can't control what happens!"
(then from Blotto's POV, the animated shot from my last post)
K: "Well, get in control! Look, I think we both have some thinking to do. We'll talk later."
(And then back to the boards)
R: "No, wait!"
K: "Bye"














That's all for now. More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a big improvement! I like the new middle with the mailman and rabbi and everybody. It's a really succinct way to get the story across.
    Blotto might be a little small in the frame in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th panels on the 2nd page, but I think the angle's perfect.

    ReplyDelete