Monday, February 27, 2012

Shots, shots, shots.

So, I tinkered with my schedule and decided I should focus on smaller shots this week. With March upon us, I figured it may be good to have a week where I get a lot of shots done, so I feel a little better about the amount of work I've gotten under my belt. Since last class, I've gotten 5 shots done, and I should be on track to have 2-3 more done by this Wednesday, bringing the grand weekly total of shots animated to a whopping seven! (or eight).

I do have newly animated shots, but a) they're not very interesting as standalone shots and b) they make better sense within the context of their scenes. For this reason, I'm not uploading any videos today... but rest assured that once I get back to some of Ray's more intricate shots, you'll be seeing plenty of new material!

I'll be tallying my list of completed shots later today, which will help figure out March's schedule a little more clearly. In the meantime, please enjoy this image of a real-life high-fiving cat!

1 comment: