Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blotto's done! (sort of)

So, over the weekend, I finished off all of Blotto's animation, except for shots in which both he and Ray talk. So I'd say his animation is about 90% complete. Hooray! Meanwhile I got started on Ray. Check it out!


 And just so you know, Kate's voice will be altered to sound more... um, phoney? I'll distort it in post-production.

Ray shouldn't take more than a month to complete. I kind of have no choice anyway... I need the remaining two weeks before the lock to animate the ending and refine some bits and pieces.

Meanwhile... I need to hire colourists and a sound designer. As a reader of this entry, it is your god-given duty to nag me into oblivion, until these tasks are completed. NAG AWAY!

1 comment:

  1. So, have you hired a colourists and a sound designer yet???

    ReplyDelete