Sunday, January 29, 2012

Heeeeyyy! Check it out!

Did a couple new shots and cut them together. Short but sweet. Behold!

EDIT: I just noticed after watching the clip that the box's colour makes it hard to see Blotto's face, especially in the first shot. Once the animation is coloured in, this should hopefully be fixed.

 In other news, we're closing in on the two-month notice before animation lock. There's still a lot of work to do, so I'm feeling a little swamped. Not to mention that I have loads of work to do for other classes.

On a more positive note, Adam Williams is providing the voice of Ray, and we'll be recording everything on Tuesday. Happy day! Also, I'm meeting up with my composer afterwards (the talented Dustin Painter) to start discussing the first pass for the film's score.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! I think once Blotto is colored in it will be easy to see.

    You are making great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you very much for sharing it with us....
    Research Writing

    ReplyDelete