Monday, November 28, 2011

This is getting disturbing...

Hi, all! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.

I decided to stay at SC for the break since I needed to get more shots done. I won't post all the animation I've done, but I'll leave you with this tantalizing tidbit of nightmare fuel.


A couple notes: Blotto's dialogue for this bit will be slightly altered to have a more demonic/otherworldly vibe. Also, this shot was much less fun to animate than I thought, especially trying to do the lip-sync for Blotto's 'realistic' face. Oh well, it's out of the way.

In unrelated news, go see The Muppets!

4 comments:

  1. Is he supposed to look like Mel Brooks as Yoghurt in Space Balls? Because he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, damn, now I can't stop seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great!

    And the Muppets were good as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! To me he looks like Steve Buscemi...

    ReplyDelete